|For daily care:|
- regression of skin ageing symptoms
- smoothing of wrinkles and lines
- improvement of skin firmness
- cellulite and stretch mark control
- liquidation of skin hyperpigmentation
- liquidation of burns and frostbites
- regeneration of thin and dry epidermis
- prevention of skin drying
- control of free radicals, antiseptic impact
- regeneration of skin with problems
- reinforcement and improvement of effects after cosmetic treatment
|For professional care: |
- for laser therapy procedures
- for esthetic medicine procedures
- for epilation and depilation
- for needle mesotherapy
- for microdermabrasion
- for photorejuvenation
- after peelings
- in the treatment of dermatological diseases
- in the treatment of bacterial systemic diseases
- in the treatment of tineas
- in the treatment of burns and frostbites
SERUM2h guarantees immediate effects as soon as it is applied. It contains no artificial masking substances that only simulate the healthy skin effect. The highest-quality bioactive colostrum stimulates the skin to self-regenerate naturally on the cellular level, which guarantees and immediate and sustainable effect of clean, and healthy skin.
Additionally, Serum2h has a high content of growth factors, immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, vitamins, mineral compounds and other natural chemicals. All compounds contained in Serum2h retain a natural balance and remain biologically active.
Serum2h is a sterile product without microorganisms, bacteria, allergens and heavy metals. The cosmeceutical was generated from the combination of cold-processed (freeze dried) Colostrum Bovinum, hyaluronic acid, pure collagen, silk proteins and mare’s milk. It contains no chemical preservatives. The Colostrum Bovinum raw material only comes from certified organic farms in the cleanest locations in Europe.
Cosmeceuticals are devoid of artificial improvers such as: colourings, aromatic compounds and preservatives that frequently cause sensitisations and irritations. Natural chemicals contained in the preparation have a beneficial influence on skin metabolism as proven in the scientific research. The application of Serum2h stimulates skin regeneration and improves its resistance, stalls the skin degradation and ageing as well as eliminates dermatological issues.
Colostrum, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Silk, EGF - Epidermal Growth Factor, IGF-1, IGF-2 - Insulin-like Growth Factors, NMF - Natural Moisturizing Factor, FGF - Fibroblast Growth Factor, Lisozyme, Lactoperoxidase, Lactoferrin (LF), a-Lactoalbumin (LA), Estrogen, Zincum, Leucine, Methionine, Valine, Cytokines, Cysteine, Isoleucine, A, C, E, K vitaminium, TGF-a, TGF-ß - Transforming Growth Factors.
Other components: Aqua, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Isohexadecane, Hydrogeneted Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Colostrum Bovinum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Silk, Betaglucan, Collagen, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Triethanolamine, Silicia, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxyaldehyde, Alpha-Methyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Parfum.
OSONATED ARGAN OIL – preparation for massage treatment. Its extremely simple content in the form of the argan oil is, in itself, the guarantor of simplicity and effectiveness. Appropriate treatment and an additional saturation with ozone make this product an excellent preparation reconstructing deep layers of the skin and fully stabilizing the bacteriostatic environment of the body thus protecting it from infections.
The purest form of the argan oil is obtained from eco-friendly sources in Morocco. Each batch of the raw material is certified by Eco-Cert, one of the most prestigious associations certifying eco-friendly cosmetics.
The preparation was developed in the cooperation with the most eminent Polish dermatologists.
It is an ideal care product for the skin irritated by the sun and exposed to infections.
IONTOPHORESIS GEL – A one-of-a-kind gel for iontophoresis treatment developed in the cooperation with leading rehabilitation and cosmetology specialists.
The richness of growth factors makes it a dual-purpose preparation:
esthetic medicine treatment with deep penetration of skin tissues;
rehabilitation treatment with the penetration of the body’s movement apparatus.
Aminoacids and growth factors contained in the gel substance penetrate deep tissues and stimulate their regeneration eliminating inflammations and intensifying the proliferation of cells.
At present, Genoscope is conducting a research project with Polish rheumatologists and rehabilitation specialists involving the observation of arthritic inflammations with the use of a thermal camera after the iontophoresis gel rich in growth factors and cytokines is applied.
TREATMENT MASK FOR THE FACE, NECK AND HANDS. Its simple content, i.e. natural lactoferrin and lactoproteins, guarantees the efficiency and also effectively reduces allergic reactions.
It is excellent for the regeneration of withered skin with low elasticity, acneform or seborrheic skin. It exists in the powder form in sachets. The mask is first mixed with water and then applied to the face.
GEN-FACTOR - cream, balsam, gel. To be used in skin problems such as: allergic eczema, psoriasis, leukodermic discolourings – even in the case of long-term periods without treatment. The activity of Gen-Factor dermo-cosmetics was corroborated with clinical tests. Components include, among other things, substances such as Colostrum, jojoba oil, aloe, shea butter etc.
DIABETEGEN FORTE – a protein cream created on the basis of the rarest natural substances applied in cosmetology. Colostrum, silk proteins, caviar proteins, pearl proteins. Thanks to such a structure, the cream is able to regenerate tissue losses (e.g. drainage holes). The cream is recommended by the Polish Diabetes Association.
GOAT COLOSTRUM – contains a lesser percentage of fat with more protein and vitamins in comparison to the bovine colostrum. This is why products based on the goat colostrums have more extra strong proteins, vitamins and mineral salts. Goat supplements are recommended to people with protein allergy, cardiovascular diseases and hypertension as well as to children and allergic patients as they do not cause allergic reactions. Its beneficial impact is also appreciated in ulcers, asthma, tuberculosis and even in cancers. It improves the effectiveness of the treatment and has a beneficial influence on the body’s immunity improvement. Daily use of the goat colostrums, its products and supplements reduces the risk of respiratory and alimentary diseases.
The Producer represents that:
- Products were made of the raw material (Colostrum bovinum) collected only from eco-friendly farms (Organic certificate).
- Products were prepared of the raw material free from antibiotics, steroids and hormonal agents. - Products do not contained genetically modified components (GMO certificate). It also applies to the production cycle of the raw - material and the feeding of animals – raw material donors.
- Products were produced in line with the requirements of HACCP (HACCP certificate).
- Products to not contain casein or gluten and other components from the first 13 places of the ALBA list.
- The products do not contain heavy metals.
- The products are microbiologically sterile.
- The products are BSE free.
- The products are reported to the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate as dietary supplements and to the Register of Cosmetics as cosmetics.
- The products are also present in the pharmaceutical trade.
Appropriate documents and certificates are available in the producer’s office.
IN ADDITION TO THE PRODUCTS PRESENTED ABOVE, WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY:
1. a full range of medications from European pharmaceutical companies,
2. a full range of orthopedic implants (including backbone implants)
3. equipment for medical institutions: syringes, needles, gauzes, bandages, etc.
4. equipment for hospitals: beds, RTG machinery, anesthesiology equipment, etc.
5. ambulances adapted to individual needs of the ordering party
Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa.
ul. Ostrobramska 101, lok. 4. Warszawa 04-041, Polska.
Tel. (48 22) 213 07 29. Fax (48 22) 465 65 36.
KRS: 0000361515. REGON: 142495916. NIP: 1132808840
1. What is Colostrum? Colostrum is an excretion of the milk glands of mammals produced during the last stage of pregnancy before labour and in the first days after the birth of a young. Colostrum is a unique natural bioactive substance causing the strongest regeneration of the human body. It consists of more than 250 natural chemicals such as growth factors, hormones, enzymes, polyamides, nucleic acid derivatives, derivatives of aminoacids and other. It also contains bacteriostatic substances including immunoglobulines, lactoperoxidases, lactenins, lactoferrin, lysozyme and leucocytes. Colostrum also contains large concentrations of extremely easily digestible vitamins and mineral compounds having only one function: the protection and regeneration of cells in our bodies. Colostrum as the only natural substance not only stalls symptoms of ageing more effectively than synthetic substances but also causes their significant regression. Colostrum is collected in the early phase of lactation. The earlier it is collected the better its properties are. Its biological value deteriorates with each hour until it becomes milk after several hours (see: chart). It is the only natural substance existing in nature with such a high concentration of unique components.
2. Is the collection of Colostrum for production needs dangerous for a calf? No. As a rule, Colostrum is produced in quantities that exceed twice the needs of a newborn calf. Only such a quantity is collected that does not put the young at risk.
3. Is Colostrum the same as milk? No. Colostrum is not milk. It is a substance that greatly differs from milk as far as its properties and consistency are concerned. Its biochemical content, acidity, colour, taste and aroma are different.
4. Why is Colostrum confused with milk? Because, after a few dozen hours of lactation, it spontaneously adopts the properties of milk and, after that, transforms into it.
5. Does the Colostrum retain its properties all the time? No. The transformation process is not uniform. Even 6 hours after the start of the lactation, Colostrum loses nearly a half of the bioactive substances contained in it. (see chart)
6. Is the Colostrum from the first hours “better” than the one collected after several or a few dozen hours? It surely is. Colostrum collected from the first lactation is an exclusive substance: very rare and practically non-existent on the market. The later it is collected the weaker its properties, which also means that it is much cheaper. (see chart)
7. What does Colostrum contain, how does it differ from milk?Colostrum contains more than 250 natural chemicals such as growth factors, hormones, enzymes, polyamides, nucleic acid derivatives, derivatives of aminoacids and other. It also contains bacteriostatic substances including immunoglobulines, lactoperoxidases, lactenins, lactoferrin, lysozyme and leucocytes. Colostrum also contains large concentrations of extremely easily digestible vitamins and mineral compounds. It is the only natural substance existing in the world with such a high concentration of such unique components. It contains a very condensed, strong dose of immune and growth factors including EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) an epidermal growth factor belonging to cytokines that stimulates and repairs the epidermis. Milk cytokines accelerate the healing of wounds, improve skin nutrition and hydration, stimulate divisions of the germinal layer of the epidermis and its correct growth.
8. Why is Colostrum used in medicine and cosmetology? Because of the content of its active substances that can regenerate tissues, reinstate the cellular balance, stimulate and modulate the immune system. These are, in particular, Epidermal Growth Factors and immunoglobulins as well as many other components of that type. Colostrum is the only natural substance in the world that contains these components. This is why it is used as a raw material, e.g. in esthetic, reconstruction and regenerative medicine.
9. Is Colostrum safe? Yes, it is absolutely safe. It is the first food of each newborn.
10. Can Colostrum be overdosed? No. Even though each substance can be harmful in excess, even mineral water, natural Colostrum is as difficult to overdose as water.
11. Is Colostrum scientifically tested? Yes. Thousands of scientific works about Colostrum, its impact and substances contained in it were generated worldwide. Very rare medications, exclusive cosmetics and dietary supplements are produced of it.
12. What branches of science and medicine apply Colostrum? Most frequently, it is applied in plastic and reconstructive surgery, esthetic medicine, dermatology, allergology, dietetics, geriatrics, immunology, oncology, vascular issues and many other areas.
13. Why is Colostrum a one-of-a-kind natural substance? Its uniqueness results from the fact that all mammals are born into this world with hypogammaglobulinemia and a reduced immunological activity that, in contact with the bacterial flora and pathogenic bacteria, make them defenceless and particularly susceptible to infections. It is only the Colostrum from the mother that transfers immunoglobulins and other immunity and growth-stimulating substances to them thus protecting a new life from negative external influences.
14. How does Colostrum look in nature? It is a thick yellow liquid, slightly acidic (pH 6.4). It is a mixture of many components having diverse physical, chemical and biological properties.
15. Is Colostrum used in a raw condition? Of course, it can be used raw but, for production purposes, it is processed to attain a powder. Creams, balsams, capsules and other products with a lower or higher content of Colostrum are made out of that base.
16. Does the processing of Colostrum destroy its properties? In most cases, it does. Colostrum is a protein substance, hence its degradation takes place above the temperature of 42 °C. The only method that makes it possible to retain practically all the properties of fresh Colostrum is freeze drying. This is how Colostrum contained in Serum Colostrum2h is processed.
17. What is freeze drying? It is a cold processing, sublimation drying, applied to thermolabile products (not resistant to heating). This is how products are processed for the needs of astronauts, explorers of the Himalayas or polar regions, i.e. in all areas where the quality and life of a product is of key importance.
18. Why is there no mass production of products with Colostrum? In particular, because Colostrum exists only for a few dozen hours after the birth of a descendant. This situation is so rare that it rules out the mass production and makes Colostrum an exclusive substance.
19. Why are the prices for preparations based on Colostrum so varied? Two factors influence the price of Colostrum: the time of its collection (see the table) and the processing method (see clause 14 and 15).Time of collection: The most valuable Colostrum for cosmetic applications and esthetic medicine comes from the first lactation, i.e. from the first 2 hours, which makes the substance even rarer; the quantity of the attainable substance is extremely low, however, its properties are fascinating (see clause 1 and the chart). For supplementation and alimentary purposes, the best Colostrum is obtained within 6-12 hours; it contains less growth factors playing the key role in the influence on skin cells but has excellent properties stimulating the immune system. It is because an expression of immunostimulating and bacteriostatic factors takes place during that time. Processing method (see clause 14 and 15) To preserve the properties of the substance in full, it has to be cold processed. This is why Colostrum from the first 2 hours and freeze-dried is a substance that is non-existent on the market. This is why the price of the product differs completely from the price for products made of the Colostrum acquired within a few days of the lactation and hot processed. These are completely different products when it comes to the content of bioactive factors and effects.
Changes of the percentage content of components in the Colostrum with the time elapsed as of the first collection:
Colostrum irretrievably loses the majority of its properties with time.
The percentage share of proteins even after the first 6 hours diminishes nearly by 50%, by 65% after 12 hours and by 75% after 24 hours.
Proteins contained in the Colostrum are, in particular, substances most valuable for our skin:
- factors such as EGF, TGF, IGF-1, FGF and other substances such as lactoperoxidaze, lactoferrin, cytokines, etc. The raw material obtained within the first two hours or Colostrum class 0 is a unique natural substance with the strongest influence,
-used by plastic surgery clinics, medical institutes and most exclusive cosmetic brands worldwide.
The Serum2h cream is a bioactive cosmeceutical developed on the basis of Colostrum Bovinum acquired during the first two hours of lactation thanks to which it retains nearly 100% of its nutritional properties.
The strongest skin regenerating substance in nature
Colostrum contains more than 250 types of natural factors stimulating the self-regeneration of the skin. It is natural and the strongest bioactive substance existing in nature. It contains the richest selection of growth factors and sets of vitamins with only one purpose – to regenerate the skin on a cellular level.
The only full-value Colostrum
Colostrum collected after the first 12 hours loses 65% of its properties. It loses 100% of its properties during heat treatment (above 42oC). Serum2h contains cold processes (freeze dried) colostrum from the first 2 hours. It is the highest-quality Colostrum retaining more than 90% of its natural properties.
Revolutionary combination of components
Combined with natural collagen, hyaluronic acid and silk proteins, it is a revolutionary formula for immediate natural regeneration of skin on the cellular level. Immediate skin rejuvenation and regeneration effects
Genoscope is a producer of bioactive cosmetics and natural dietary supplements. It also operates as an integrator of medical companies on foreign markets. The basis for the operations of Genoscope involves the use of the state-of-the-art, internationally verified clinical studies in order to naturally stimulate the human body to regenerate. The company cooperates with a range of scientific institutions, plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine clinics and hospitals (tissue problems, dermatology, oncology, stem cells). A range of tests and consultations precede the introduction of each product. Genoscope products can be divided into two groups: bioactive dietary supplements or nutraceuticals and bioactive cosmetics or cosmeceuticals. The basis for Genoscope operations is the acquisition of raw materials only from eco-friendly and certified sources in the purest locations of Europe such as Scandinavia or Switzerland. The obtained raw materials are processed with the use of most advanced cosmetological and pharmaceutical technologies, ensuring their highest purity and biologically active nature. The highest-quality Colostrum, the strongest natural stimulant of functions regenerating the human body, is the key component of the manufactured cosmetics and supplements Other natural substances in use are: Mexican cactus extract, yeast strains, e.g. beta-glucan, argan oil, mare’s milk – one of the rarest and most exclusive cosmetic components, goat milk, natural calf collagen, colloidal silver and many others.
Genoscope also offers an end-to-end product preparation in line with custom orders by pharmaceutical and cosmetic firms. Its range of activities includes the selection of the best components to bring about a specific effect, preparation of a complete formula, package design and execution.